Rafael (Rafi) Cohen
Mr. Cohen is VP Programs Consulting at RBS Projects Ltd, leading consultation and implementation processes for a variety of organizations, including global and high-tech companies. He also delivers workshops and courses in Project and Program Management, PMP®, Risk Management, Organizational Excellence and other managerial areas.
Prior to joining RBS Projects Ltd., Mr. Cohen was the manager of a huge business unit, responsible for all business activities and leading project with total volume of $100 million in Israel and abroad.
Prior to that, Mr. Cohen has served 26 years of in the Technology and Logistics units of the IDF. Among his positions were: manager of multi-unit technological and logistics centers, head of Organizational Planning Department of the Technology & Logistics Branch, etc.
Mr. Cohen also volunteers as board member and chairman of the annual conference, at the Israel Society for Improvement Teams and Six Sigma.
- ATP®, Authorized Training Partner Instructor, PMI®, Oct. 2020.
- PMP®, Project Management Professional, PMI®, Jan. 2020.
- Directors and Senior Managers course, Lahav/Tel Aviv University, 2014.
- Strategic Analysis and Plan course, Lahav/Tel Aviv University, 2011.
- MSc, Systems Engineering, SJSU, California, USA, 1997.
- MBA (Finance and International Management), Tel Aviv University, 1993.
- BSc, Industrial Engineering, Tel Aviv University, 1987.