Mr. Sandak is VP of Business Development at RBS Projects Ltd. and serves as an executive consultant to companies, as well as lecturer in project management courses and workshops.
Owns a Master of Engineering in Aerospace Engineering from the Technion, IIT.
Mr. Sandak has vast experience of over 25 years in managing various projects, ranging from R&D prototyping to managing complex and multidisciplinary technological state of the art programs, including specialization in system engineering management.
Former VP of Projects in an unmanned systems and robotics startup company.
Mr. Sandak is experienced in working with global organizations and companies from the US, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
- Authorized Training Partner Instructor, project management institute, 2020
- (PMI-ACP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner, 2019
- PMP®, Project Management Institute (PMI), 2018
- Executive Management, The Israeli Management Center, 2012
- MSc. in Aerospace Engineering, Technion IIT, 2000
- BSc. IN Aerospace Engineering, Technion IIT, 1992