RBS Projects provides project management services to companies and organizations that run multiple or complex projects. Such companies and organizations either don’t employ any project managers or have a specific need for a limited period of time.
Various situations that require an outsourced project manager:
- Companies that don’t employ any skilled project managers
- An organization that is not project-based but needs to carry out a single project
- Maternity leave replacement
- Assistance in knowledge to the company’s project manager
- Insufficient funding for full-time project managers
- And more
The project managers of RBS Projects have extensive experience and PMP® certification from the PMI. Their vast experience and knowledge will ensure the success of any project.
Types of projects outsourced by RBS Projects
- Implementing or purchasing information systems
- Developing new service
- Development new product
- Introducing new work method or change in organizational structure
- Setting up infrastructure for construction, factory, agricultural project and more
- Implementing new procedures or business processes
- Devising training system
- Developing new drug
- Risk management
The role of an outsourced project manager
The outsourced project manager is responsible, inter alia, for the following tasks:
- Planning project
- Planning schedules and WBS
- Planning project budget
- Managing communication
- Carrying out project
- Monitoring and controlling project progress
- Risk Management
- Holding status meetings and presenting reports
- And more
RBS Projects’ outsourced project managers are knowledgeable and experienced, offering a clear advantage in project management to companies and organizations and boasting a track record of successful projects.
The Project Management Professional (PMP) is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.